Wed, 24 Mar|
Biological Diversity Protocol Australian Launch
Join us for the Australian launch of the Biological Diversity Protocol, the first-of-its-kind organizational guidance for developing “2nd generation” natural capital accounts.
Time & Location
24 Mar 2021, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
About the event
Attendees will learn the:
· Advantages and complementarity of 2nd generation corporate natural capital accounting with methods such as hotspot mapping, EP&L, orthodox LCAs, ESG risk measures, etc.
· How net biodiversity impact can be measured and consolidated at sites, across business units and throughout supply chains
· Best way to incorporate local biodiversity data and measurement techniques into the BD Protocol method
· Steps to create ecosystem accounts that are compatible with financial accounting
Andrew Petersen, CEO, Business Council for Sustainable Development
- John Finisdore, Sustainable Flows, co-author and moderator
- Joel Houdet, Endangered Wildlife Trust, Lead author
- Sue Ogilvy, Ogilvy O’Brien Enterprises