Taking the Pulse of Sustainability
Time & Location
About the Event
Thanks to the support of WBCSD, the BCSDAustralia Cities and Mobility WorkGroup has been invited by the United Nations Department of Social & Econmic Affairs to convene an official Side Event at the upcoming UN 2nd Global Sustainable Transport Conference. The international webinar will highlight the members' work in 2020 which led to the release of the Mobility Pulse Insights Report.
Released late 2020, BCSDAustralia, with the University of Sydney Business School, and the Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies jointly investigated and published the Mobility Pulse Insights report which looks at how Australian business can play an essential role in influencing employee, customer and sector mobility options. The report also highlighted examples of Australian business and organisations that are developing and implementing mobility tools to provide economic savings, improve employee health and wellbeing, as well as reduce GhG emissions.
Panellists will provide a high-level understanding of the findings, and then explain and expand on 4 of the case studies referenced in the report.
- Andrew Petersen, CEO, Business Council for Sustainable Development Australia Linkedin
• Melissa Hamilton, Country Sustainability Manager IKEA
• Iain McDougall, Head of Growth at Liftango
• John Nelson, Chair in Public Transport at The University of Sydney Business School
• Carlita Warren, General Manager Policy and Stakeholder Relations at The NRMA,
• Ben Warren, National Manager - Electrification and Mobility at Nissan Motor Corporation, Australia