ZOOiD Integrating the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into Sustainability Reporting Module
Time & Location
About the Event
This module can be completed as a standalone workshop, or as part of the GRI Professional Certification Program. Participants earn one (1) point out of a possible five (5) points towards their professional certification. To receive the professional certification all participants must complete the entire learning pathway (the GRI Standards workshop, in addition to the GRI Sustainability Reporting Process module and the Integrating the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into Sustainability Reporting module, in addition to taking the GRI Certification Exam.
This course is aimed at sustainability professionals who want to get a better understanding of how the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) could be integrated into sustainability reporting practices or are trying to embed the SDGs in sustainability reports.
• Learn about the business case for engaging with the SDGs
• Understand the role of sustainability reporting in enabling sustainable development
• Discover current trends, challenges and opportunities on reporting on the SDGs
• Learn about tools available to help you measure and report on the contributions to the SDGs
• Understand how to integrate the SDGs into the reporting process by following three practical steps
• Get insights through case studies